Why We Like it
Because they’re built from carbon components and use a Micro-HD driver to deliver dynamic, high definition sound.
If you’re after tip top sound reproduction but don’t want to break the bank, the JVC HA-FXC80 Slim Lightweight Earphones are the way to go. Built with a Micro-HD driver unit using carbon housing and a carbon diaphragm, these stylish earphones are able to deliver dynamic high-def sound along with high clarity, dynamic bass. Their clever tri-form design allows the cord to be placed above or below the ear and superior sound isolation eliminates almost 100% of annoying background sound leaving you to hear nothing but your music.
Built using high quality components, a Micro-HD driver, a carbon diaphragm and carbon housing, the HA-FXC80 Earphones deliver high definition and dynamic sound with high clarity and dynamic bass. Sitting in your ear’s canal, the soft silicon cups offer a comfortable fit whilst their tri-form design allows the cord to be placed above or below the ear. An ear loop, carrying case and replaceable silicon earpieces are also included.
- Carbon housing and carbon diaphragm
- High clarity and dynamic bass sound
- Micro-HD driver unit stays in the ear canal
- High definition and dynamic sound
- Tri-form design
- Cord can be placed above or blow ear
- Superior sound isolation
- Soft ear loop included for secure over-the-ear cord placement
- Comfortable fit with three sizes of silicon earpieces
- 1.2m pure copper cord with gold-plated iPhone-compatible plug
- Ear loop, carrying case and silicon earpieces included
Carbon housing and carbon diaphragm
High clarity and dynamic bass sound
Micro-HD driver unit stays in the ear canal
High definition and dynamic sound