The Denon AH-D5000 is an extremely high quality headphone and has been designed for music lovers who want to enjoy a realistic sound in complete peace. The enclosures employ housings made of natural wood Mahogany with superior acoustic characteristics that are rich with a broad, natural sound. Mahogany is a very popular material for drum making and guitars because of its great integrity and capability to produce very dark, warm tones compared to other more common wood types like maple or birch. Along with its acoustic characteristics, mahogany’s light weight makes it an excellent headphone material as well.
- Natural wood Mahogany cups with superior acoustic characteristics with uses a light-weight magnesium frame.
- High purity 99.9% 7N OFC (Oxygen free cable) with a cable length of 3.5 metres
- Gold plated high quality machined stereo 3.5mm mini jack with 6.3mm stereo plug.
- Employs housing made of natural wood with superior acoustic characteristics that are rich with a broad, natural sound. Microfiber has been used to form the diaphragm so that it faithfully reproduces the sonic details and delicate reverberations that occur in concert halls.
- Optimum acoustics characteristics are achieved by adjusting the sound pressure balance in front of and behind the diaphragm.
- High-quality cables of equal length for the L/R channels are used to maintain optimum sound quality. High-purity 7N-OFC cables with a cloth mesh jacket are used.
- Light-weight magnesium frame lets listeners enjoy maximum comfort during extended listening sessions.
- Type, Dynamic type
- Drive units, 50 mm Neodymium magnet
- Input impedance, 25 ohms
- Sensitivity, 106 dB/mW
- Maximum input, 1,800 mW
- Playback frequencies, 5 – 45,000 Hz
- Weight, 370 g (not including cable)
- Cable length, 3.0 m 7N-OFC cable
Connectivity : Wired
Connector Type : 3.5mm, Straight
Cable Type : Corded, Single sided
Compatibility : All Ipods, All Standard MP3 Players